Right of Withdrawal
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
"May exercise the right of withdrawal (and cancel the contract for any reason) the customer-consumer (ie a person who buys goods for purposes not related to his profession).
To exercise this right, the customer must send PrincipessaItaliana.it notice within 14 working days from the date of delivery of the goods.
Note: may not exercise the right of withdrawal customers who purchase with VAT.
The right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
1. The purchased goods must be returned intact and in original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessories);
2. To limit damage to the original packaging we recommend, when possible, to put it in another box (it is prohibited to apply labels or tape on the original packaging of the product);
3. The shipment, until the arrival in our warehouse is under the responsibility of the customer;
4. The transport costs for returning the goods are free of charge (only in Italian);
PrincipessaItaliana.it not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments. We will not be withdrawn under any circumstances parcels cash or COD.
REFUND TO THE CUSTOMER
Without prejudice to any repair costs for damage to the original, PrincipessaItaliana.it will refund the customer the 'amount already paid for the product, excluding the costs of transport, by following the transfer of the amount charged on the credit card or by bank transfer. In the latter case, the Buyer shall promptly provide their bank details (IBAN).
REFUNDS EXTERNAL CUSTOMERS EU
The shipping cost for the return of the product purchased is charged to the customer and for the EU countries outside the final repayment will be deducted the costs of import taxes.
WHEN DECADE THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
The right of withdrawal in cases where PrincipessaItaliana.it finds:
1. Use part of the property;
2. The lack of external and / or internal packaging;
3. The absence of product components;
4. the product is damaged for causes other than its transport.
In the case above, PrincipessaItaliana.it will return to sender the property purchased by charging the same shipping costs.
COMMUNICATIONS AND COMPLAINTS
All communications or any customer claims against PrincipessaItaliana.it relative to Purchase Agreements shall be directed to Customer Service by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Purchase Agreement between the Customer and PrincipessaItaliana.it is concluded in Italy and regulated by Italian law. Any dispute will be settled by the Judicial Authority of Pisa.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA (PRIVACY)
For the regulation of the processing of personal data by PrincipessaItaliana.it please refer to the area of the specially dedicated website.