Privacy - Information regarding processing of personal data
Pursuant to Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30 June 2003 "Protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data" (hereafter referred to as "Act") note:
1) that the personal and demographic information you provide to PrincipessaItaliana.it when registering on this web page, as part of trade relationship aimed at the conclusion of contractual agreements, performance of contractual services, promotional activities or otherwise acquired in of our business in compliance with all legal and contractual provisions, they shall be treated in compliance with the aforementioned law and the privacy obligations therein;
2) that processing of personal data pursuant to article 1, paragraph 2, letter. b) of the Act, shall mean any operation or set of operations carried out with or without the aid of electronic or automated means, concerning the collection, recording, organization, storage, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, diffusion, cancellation and distribution of data;
3) that the data are treated for institutional purposes, connected or instrumental to our Company, such as filing, processing, billing, customer management and, in particular:
a) to comply with legal obligations related to civil, tax, accounting, etc. for administrative management of the relationship you have established with our company;
b) to fulfill contractual obligations, technical support and technical information, after sales and verifying satisfaction with the products of your interest;
c) undertaking market and statistical research, marketing and referrals for products covered by the activity of PrincipessaItaliana.it;
d) for the communication of business information on future business initiatives, announce new products, services and offers, both by PrincipessaItaliana.it which subsidiaries and / or subsidiaries, business partners and outsourcers, by sending e-mail advertising or phone messages. Sending e-mail or SMS advertisements shall not in any case the transfer of personal data to third parties. This service does not imply monitoring of the websites you visit nor control over the messages you read, without his consent;
e) for the execution of game shows, promotional initiatives in general, in the interest and benefit of the customer PrincipessaItaliana.it;
4) that the transfer of your personal data is required to regularly meet its contractual and legal obligations in the business relationship you have established with PrincipessaItaliana.it: without them we can not give the purchase order. His phone number is required to fulfill contract obligations and to facilitate the smooth performance of the services offered by PrincipessaItaliana.it: if it is not interested in the commercial information that's allow you to enjoy in a privileged way of our promotional offers being equal with others persons placed on the site, will deny its consent to the use of your phone number for this purpose;
5) that the data are collected in our database and recorded in order to allow access only to persons authorized by PrincipessaItaliana.it: will be treated in compliance with the above-stated purposes, within PrincipessaItaliana.it or may be communicated outside to: a) of affiliated companies, subsidiaries, affiliates to PrincipessaItaliana.it; b) commercial partners PrincipessaItaliana.it (producers, suppliers, carriers and freight forwarders, etc.); c) of the companies making inquiries concerning the scope of customer satisfaction.
In exercising these rights, please give, in writing, delegate or proxy to individuals or associations.
If you intend to provide personal information to third parties, we remind you that the personal data of third parties may be disclosed by the person concerned after obtaining the relevant informed consent, in accordance with Articles 10 and 11 of Law 675/1996.
We inform you, therefore, that the assumption above is applied, you assume full responsibility for the truthfulness, completeness and legality of the transfer of third-party data, exonerating PrincipessaItaliana.it from any related liability.
The data processing is done through instruments that guarantee security and confidentiality in accordance with Presidential Decree n. 318/99 with controlled access limited to authorized personnel. Data will be stored in the database for the time prescribed by law .